All of our latest products are compatible with Snow Leopard. The latest versions of ConceptDraw Office, ConceptDraw MINDMAP, ConceptDraw PROJECT and ConceptDraw PRO all run very smoothly with Snow Leopard.
However, if you are currently using the following products and versions, you will need to update to the latest version to become compatible with Snow Leopard.
The product versions that require updates are:
- CD MINDMAP version 5 or earlier
- CD PROJECT version 4 or earlier
- ConceptDraw 7 or earlier
If you decided to update to Snow Leopard, CS Odessa suggests that you update each of your ConceptDraw products to the latest version.
The latest versions of are as follows:
- ConceptDraw PRO 220.127.116.11 (or greater)
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP 6.2.8 (or greater)
- ConceptDraw PROJECT 5.1.2 (or greater)
Once your ConceptDraw software is up to date, you can then update your Mac OS X.
To update your Mac OS X:
- Insert the update disk, and then follow the on screen directions.
- You will need your Admin Password to complete the upgrade. This may take up to an hour to complete, so make sure to set aside ample time to do this.
- After you have successfully upgraded to the latest version, check for available upgrades and run the install a second time.
- The second upgrade only takes about 15 minutes.
- Once you have completed your Mac OS X upgrade, you are then able to run your ConceptDraw applications.
- If you need to upgrade your ConceptDraw product from an earlier version, please call our sales team for upgrade information by telephone 1.877.441.1150 (ext 3), 1.408.441.1150 (ext 3).