Quick video demo of ConceptDraw MINDMAP for Projects
How many times does something start out as simple and easy to use, but then get more complicated overtime with additional information and updates? Many mind mapping tools have a mix of user focused capabilities, which typically focus on brainstorming, organization, process development and then some tack on a set of features that attempt to address project management. This can cause a simple mind mapping program to get complicated for the general mind mapping audience.
The CS Odessa solution to this Gordian Knot dilemma of the need to balance powerful project functionality with simplicity, is addressed in our latest product offering, ConceptDraw MINDMAP for Projects. We have tightly integrated our ConceptDraw MINDMAP and ConceptDraw PROJECT applications into a compelling and economical solution.
There are many benefits of ConceptDraw MINDMAP for Projects
- Same functionality and file structure for both Macintosh and PC.
- Common file format between ConceptDraw MINDMAP and ConceptDraw PROJECT so information is kept up to date automatically in each program.
- Better suitability for tasks at hand, as tasks are segregated to the most appropriate application.
- ConceptDraw PROJECT can import and export Microsoft Project files in XML file format.
- Tight integration between ConceptDraw MINDMAP and ConceptDraw PROJECT simplifies workflow and improves task efficiency.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a single view, using a common pool of resources
There are many more advantages, but I think you get the gist from the above list. All of this power at an incredible price!
To find out more please visit us at http://www.conceptdraw.com.